KitchenAid Artisan Premium 185 Stand Mixer
Part of an iconic and instantly recognisable range, the vibrant metallic tones of the Candy Apple KitchenAid Artisan 185 Stand Mixer will make a statement on any worktop. But it’s not just a thing of beauty, it’s a powerful kitchen helper that can make short work of all sorts of baking prep, from cake batters and meringue mixes to bread and even shred chicken or mash potatoes.
And like all the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers, it hides a secret behind the logo on the front… it’s an attachment hub that can be used with a wide range of KitchenAid Artisan attachments to expand the repertoire of your countertop machine.
What you get
- 300W stand mixer – solidly made with a tilting head, a powerful but quiet 10-speed motor, and a single attachment hub at the front.
- 3 litre stainless steel mixing bowl – ideal for small mixing tasks.
- 4.8 litre stainless steel mixing bowl – with an ergonomic handle and a detachable one-piece pouring shield made from transparent
- Lexan, which acts as a feed chute and cover so you can add ingredients through the feed chute while mixing without any accidental splashing.
- Stainless steel 6-wire whisk – for gently folding air into eggs, whipping light, fluffy cream and making dips and sauces.
- Stainless steel dough hook – for mixing and kneading the perfect yeast dough for bread, pizza and pasta.
- Stainless steel Artisan flat beater – for heavier mixing tasks such as making cakes, frostings or even mashing potatoes – and a wide range of other optional accessories and attachments are also available.
- Bowls, whisk, dough hook and Artisan flat beater are all dishwasher safe.
About KitchenAid Artisan Premium 185 Stand Mixers
Whether you need 9 dozen* of your signature chocolate chip cookies or shredded chicken for Taco Tuesday with friends and family, the KitchenAid Classic 4.8L Tilt-Head Stand Mixer will handle any occasion. This robust, stable and durable metal mixer is built to last, and features 10 speeds to gently knead, thoroughly mix and whip ingredients for a wide variety of recipes in its 4.8 litre stainless steel bowl.
*Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
Solidly made from cast zinc metal with a tilting head, its powerful-yet-quiet 10-speed, direct drive motor can handle larger batches and heavier mixing tasks just as easily as lighter ones, and the patented planetary mixing action means that your ingredients are combined quickly, thoroughly and precisely every time.
Easy to use
Simple, intuitive controls with 10 powerful speeds to choose from make it particularly suitable for novice cooks, as well as more accomplished ones, the tilting head makes it easy to add ingredients, and its single attachment hub (behind the iconic logo) makes adding or changing attachments very straightforward. Bowl, dough hook and flat beater are all dishwasher safe. A wide range of optional accessories and attachments is also available.
More than a mixer
A single multipurpose attachment hub, hidden behind the shiny logo, offers the option to use a wide choice of optional KitchenAid attachments (over 15 attachments, sold separately) to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more.
With iconic good looks and pleasingly rounded shapes, KitchenAid’s Artisan range has been designed to look great as well as giving great performance. Manufactured to the highest standards for durability and sturdiness, all KitchenAid products are designed and developed with meticulous attention to detail in partnership with professional chefs. And the range of luscious colours makes sure these standout worktop helpers will catch every eye.
5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Product dimensions: 37 x 24 x 36cm H. 10.98kg. Flex 145cm. 300W.