The CornuFé Albertine (in homage to the founder of La Cornue, Albert Dupuy, and his wife Alexandrine) was designed to offer a gourmet stove at a more affordable price.
The Albertine range cooker combines all the characteristics of a CornuFé (elegance, signature design, and excellent cooking performance) with a single oven.
A unique but majestic oven (110 litres!) makes it possible to roast very large pieces or to juxtapose two dishes at once for sharing and entertaining.
The Albertine range cooker is a perfect opportunity to enter the wonderful world of cuisine.
Designed originally for the US market, the single oven “Albertine” range is the baby to the CornuFé family. With one large multi-function convection oven, and seven unique cooking modes, the range has five powerful brass gas burners, or a five zone induction rangetop constructed of durable ceramic glass that easily wipes clean, and one large storage drawer. The CornuFé 90 is available in 7 classic colours. All Colors are available in 3 trim package options, including Stainless Steel and Polished Brass, Stainless Steel and Brushed Nickel and Stainless Steel and Polished Copper.
- 35.4 W × 25.6 D × 35.8 (36.9 max) H (inches)
- 900 W × 650 D × 910 (937 max) H (mm)
- 315 lb. uncrated, 410 lb. crated
- High-performance five burner gas or five zone induction rangetop
- Large electric convection oven
- Five Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Enameled steel door with glass inner door
- Electric convection oven featuring 7 cooking modes
- 2 Convection Fans, 8 Heating Elements
- 1 Wire Rack
- 1 Large Tray Equipped with Broil Pan
- 1 Pastry Tray
- 1 Telescopic Rack
- 714 W x 389 D x 381 H (mm)
- 28.1 W x 15.3 D x 15 H (inches)
- 3.81 cubic feet
*This item may come direct from the supplier when ordered if not in stock in store. Stock therefore depends on the supplier. We will contact you in the event that this item is out of stock with the supplier.