Buy a Callaghans Electrical Gift Card for use on callaghanselectrical.com for you friends or family whatever the occasion!
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your Callaghans Electrical Gift Card. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- The card can be used as full or part payment. No change or refund will be given; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Callaghans Electrical Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or topped up.
- Cards can be redeemed in stores, or online at callaghanselectrical.com as full or part payment towards our products or services.
- The amount of credit added or deducted and the card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt for in store redemptions.
- To check the balance on your card, call the store on (+353) 07491 28631. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- Callaghans Electrical Gift Cards have no expiry date, but no reminders can be given to use your card
- Protect the card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts.
- Transactions may only take place when the card or 16-digit code is presented.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.