The specifications shown in the video(s) may only partially apply to this model.
Direct access to all your controls – thanks to the on-hob panelThis hob’s controls are designed so that you can always access them straight away. Just reach over and make your adjustments.
Always know exactly which zone is still hotWith this hob, you always know exactly which zones are still hot, thanks to the residual heat indicators, which cleverly reveal where the heat is.
Protect your children from unintentionally switching on the hobThis hob has a clever child lock that prevents your children from unwillingly activating any of the zones. Switch it on with one touch.
The wipe-down surfaceThe ceramic glass surface of this hob is so easy to clean. A simple wipe, and you are done.
The versatility to install your hob anywhere you want toBecause this hob is independent, you have way more flexibility to install it wherever you want to. Choose the location that suits your cooking style.
- Ceramic surface – easy to clean
- Bevelled sides for a sleek flush finish in the kitchen
- Controls position: Front Right
- Illuminated controls
- Left front zone: + –
- Dual Circuit Round
- Hilight, 750/2200W/120/210mm
- Left rear zone: Hilight, 1200W/145mm
- Middle front zone: No,
- Middle rear zone: No,
- Right front zone: Hilight, 1200W/145mm
- Right rear zone: Hilight, 1800W/180mm
- Child safety lock function
- Automatic safety switch off
- Acoustic signal
- Residual heating indicator: 7 Segments
- Easy installation thanks to snap-in system
- Main colour: Black
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Hob Energy type||Ceramic|
|Control Panel material||No|
|Frame type||Bevelled 1 Side|
|Top Control Place||Front Right|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|Sparrow|
|Control function||Acoustic signal|Child-lock|Residual temp. indication|
|Other comments categorisation||The predecessor PNC is 949 596 520|
|Built In Height (mm)||38|
|Fastening||Snap in System|
|Gas supply: natural gas||No|